Now that the summer vacation from school is here it is time to refresh the practice sessions. It is easy to slack off but the summer is a great time for piano because there are not the other distractions the school year brings. I suggest the students practice right after breakfast - the brain is refreshed from sleep and the students then have the rest of the day to themselves.

Comments

That is a good tip. Researchers say that the average brain starts to function at 9 am in the morning. That is why they say that classes start too early for students. Piano lessons are always a good thing during the summer. Unfortunately I have summer classes in school this year.

I hope it was a great summer for you. I want to visit this school someday.

The summer is waited always via students. In this month they can go anywhere, have no tension of studying etc.

12/02/2016 12:22am

Yes, indeed! I agree with you. Summer morning is really the perfect time to practice piano lessons. It is refreshing start for the day. It is good to hear the sound of the piano while feeling the summer breeze. That is what I do every summer. Piano and me would be enough to make my summer complete. I don't need beaches and such, just Piano.

02/22/2017 11:15pm

Blackmart Alpha APK for iPhone is one of the best and free apps markets which provide you the number paid apps or games for free of cost

03/04/2017 6:37am

So wonderful of you to post an awesome article like this

03/13/2017 12:42am

This post makes a lot of sense indeed and I appreciate the work

03/14/2017 6:08am

You are right. It is the best season for practice sessions. I should visit your school.

03/17/2017 4:39am

Mobogenie is a world's leading platform for Android content, where you can find the best applications, games, music, videos & wallpapers.

06/09/2017 7:29am

When you are not able to get access to your router you should check the computer’s getaway

07/12/2017 9:58pm

I always never take for granted vacation days from school. It is the time where we can take our humanity back from the system. It is the time when we can splurge to things that we have missed. I personally dedicated this time to fitness. During school, I had no time to focus on my fitness.